Blogging tips

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Silvia's Creative Bakery

I introduce you to my Creative Bakery! My atelier, my workspace, the corner that has become one of my favorite places in this world… and the place where I’ll keep on experimenting and creating!

This is where I work and I store all materials, ingredients and tools that I need for baking and decorating! Let me show you!


Os presento mi Creative Bakery! Mi taller, mi espacio, mi rincón que se ha convertido en uno de mis lugares favoritos del mundo... y el lugar donde seguiré experimentando y creando!

Aquí trabajo y guardo todos los materiales, ingredientes y herramientas que necesito para cocinar y decorar! Os enseño!


Ingredients, cookie cutters, stamps, nozzles, bottles, cupcake cups, boxes, sticks for pops, flower pots... and I'm sure I'm forgetting things

Ingredientes, moldes de galletas, sellos, boquillas, biberones, papeles para cupcakes, cajas, palos para hacer pops, macetas, caja transportadora... y seguo que me dejo cosas!

Measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, vegetable paper, rolling pin, piping bags, cake tester, ice cream scoop... and much more.

Medidores, espátulas, papel de horno, rodillo, bolsas, mangas pasteleras,... y muuucho más
Mainly molds, cupcake tins, handheld electric mixer, stencils... among other stuff

Principalmente moldes, bandejas de cupcakes, batidora eléctrica, plantillas... entre otras cosas
Sanding sugars & decorations ... the more the better!

Azúcares de colores & decoraciones... cuantos más mejor!

My Kitchen Aid - my surprise present this last Christmas

Mi Kitchen aid - mi gran sorpresa de reyes este año

Space to hang things :)

Espacio para colgar cosas :)


Happy baking!

3 comments:

  1. Enhorabona pel blog! Que aquest sigui el principi d'una gran aventura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog Silvia! I'm sure I'll need your services very soon ... maybe something to announce?¿

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por tu comentario!